hi ab training

Hi all does anybody recommend any training schools that cater for hi ab?my bro wants to do the course and is willing to travel anywhere.
Any help would be great.cheers. :slight_smile:

Coates Training in Leicester

it might help if you put your or his location to let people know what part of the country to recommend :wink:

Cheers Shuttlespanker for the reply.he lives in Northallerton so anywhere in Yorkshire would be ideal. :grimacing:

i did mine via these poeple ,the bloke came from palfinger ,it was a good day and worth it
www.allmi.com
cheers graham

cheers for the reply d4c24a, :smiley:

euromark training in barnsley, sorry i’ve not got the number but your man can google it, did mine with them six years ago and it’s a decent setup.

If not taking your own HIAB to train with then check that the school has one - many schools advertise that they train HIAB but fail to mention that the customer has to provide it.

cheers paul b.i shall let him know. :smiley:

Very good point Rog i shall let him know to ask about that. :smiley:

Just a word in ya shell…some of the “well Known” contruction companies DO NOT recognise ALLMI certification…
I dont know why exactly, but something to note…

CPCS is a good bet for constuction work. It’s not a ticket that youu get in a morning’s work though.

You need a verbal interview, to which you need to have read the book so to speak and know how to phrase the answers. Then you do a practical which is not too taxing if you have some experience but is still failable. This will earn you a red card, competent or trained operator valid for 2 years. To get your blue card (experienced - 5yr) you have to complete an NVQ.

Did mine on Saturday through Gordon at Euro 1 in Doncaster. (Itssar recognised.)

Reading from their business card, they do:

LGV C and CE
FLT reach and counterbalance
Loading shovel
Mini digger
Hiab
Scissor lift
and various other bits of machinery.

Their number is 01302 337530. Fax 01302 330539
E.Mail: euro1@btconnect.com

Ken.