HGVparking

Just a heads-up for anyone looking for a half decent app for parking.

I’ve been using this app: HGVparking for a good few months now and it’s pretty good, for a free app.

Also available on www.hgvparking.com

Any other good apps out there?

Is there free parking in there or is it just truck stops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It offers lay-bys, industrial estates, motorway service stations, truck stops, the job lot.

Good app

Shame it doesn’t offer user content though.

Hope it doesn’t disclose any of my ‘secret corners’ I have built up over the years.
Sharing parking places is fine if it’s with guys that you can trust, but it just takes ONE anti socially inept arse hole to leave a ■■■■ big mess to shag it up for everybody else. :bulb:
That is one of the reasons so many parking spots have prohibitions on them now, and why I am selective as to who I tell.

Recently got a parking ticket in Bedford,after using this website.
Melbourne st car park

robroy:
Hope it doesn’t disclose any of my ‘secret corners’ I have built up over the years.
Sharing parking places is fine if it’s with guys that you can trust, but it just takes ONE anti socially inept arse hole to leave a [zb] big mess to shag it up for everybody else. :bulb:
That is one of the reasons so many parking spots have prohibitions on them now, and why I am selective as to who I tell.

Same as that!

goshow:
Just a heads-up for anyone looking for a half decent app for parking.

I’ve been using this app: HGVparking for a good few months now and it’s pretty good, for a free app.

Also available on hgvparking.com

Any other good apps out there?

I use app -Truck parking Europe.It work very good and help me found parking in UK and Europe.