HGV vocational entitlement supsended for 2 weeks

No not mine :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: (but i’ll hazard a guess what you were expecting to read when you clicked on this link, oh yea of little faith)

My questions is does anybody know of “a mate” or a mate even that has had their hgv entitlement suspended for 2 weeks after being caught using a hand held mobile phone :question: or does the TC only do it on rare occasions :question: as if that was the standard procedure for every person caught surely that would act as a detterant for peoplewho do do it or is not common knoledge :question:

if that person gets caught again does the suspension increase or is is just another 2 weeks or is the book thrown at them :question:

cheers.

Its standard policy to have 2 week ban + 3 points. My company will dismiss if you get caught

a t/c cant impose a fine or put points on your licence, if your in front of the t/c then its a conduct hearing which the t/c has the power to suspend or revoke your entitlement to drive everything over 3.5t.
i thought the t/c’s were gonna make it 3 months if you were caught with hand held phone

Whats tc

manhoot71:
Whats tc

Traffic Commissioner:

dft.gov.uk/pgr/roads/tpm/tra … issioners/

manhoot71:
Whats tc

Total C yoU Next Tuesday :slight_smile:

top cat

You read the article in T&D as well then. :smiley: