Hgv training with ADR Network?

Anyone got any experience with these ? More interested in the one based in Bristol at Co-op Avonmouth.

Thanks.

Hi Bald bloke,
I attempted to contact adr Bristol about 18 months ago with regard to driving on the Morrisons Bridgwater contract. Nobody answered the phone so I applied via the website and attached my cv. I did not get an acknowledgement of receipt nor did anyone from adr contact me at any point.
I don’t know what their training set up is like but, for me, my sole experience of trying to work with them stank somewhat.

Good luck

Tazbug

Thanks for that Tazbug it was the training side of things I was after .

I don’t know anything about them, but it says here that if you get work with them after passing class 1 the rate will be 50p per hour less than the usual rate for the first 6 months.

With a growing number of clients ADR Network urgently requires additional Class I drivers to work all year round. As Class I drivers are increasingly scarce we have decided to offer Class II drivers the chance to obtain their Class I licence via the LGV Training Network Division, with the offer of employment on completion.

Perhaps they should pay drivers a proper wage as should other agency’s like they all use to in the olden golden times of sat and sun rates :wink: :wink: