HGV Training in Leicestershire

…this is aimed at ROG specifically, how much would I expect to pay for C+E training (intensive - 1 week)?

I’m looking to do my class one - have been on class two for 7 years and wondered if you was available to teach, how much would you charge (for an experienced trainee)?

My current firm need wagon and drag drivers - do you have that set up as opposed to a conventional artic and trailer combination?

an email address would be great ROG.

Regards,

Paul (not sure how to do a private message)

To do a PM click on the symbol that says PM on the bottom of the text of the person you wish to send to and them write away and send.

hiabman:

Or do what I did today.

Just stop him in the street.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Krankee:

hiabman:

Or do what I did today.
Just stop him in the street.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

OR…
how to nearly run over Krankee in a layby :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have an E-MAIL link next to the PM one under my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

And what did you bring with you. :unamused:

A dirty big bloody rain cloud. :unamused:

Next time I’ll be armed with a wooden cross. :wink: :wink: :wink:

hiabman:
…this is aimed at ROG specifically, how much would I expect to pay for C+E training (intensive - 1 week)?

I’m looking to do my class one - have been on class two for 7 years and wondered if you was available to teach, how much would you charge (for an experienced trainee)?

My current firm need wagon and drag drivers - do you have that set up as opposed to a conventional artic and trailer combination?

Regards,

Paul (not sure how to do a private message)

Hi Paul,
I can answer this without advertising.
The company I work for in Warwickshire has 2 rigids and 1 artic with a 45 foot trailer - sorry no W&Ds.
There are a few companies in Northants that use W&Ds for their CE.

Krankee:
And what did you bring with you. :unamused:

A dirty big bloody rain cloud. :unamused:

Next time I’ll be armed with a wooden cross. :wink: :wink: :wink:

I 'll bring a brolley :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: