HGV training in Essex advice

There is a woman named Valerie runs a school near me

• parks her trucks in same place as mine- think they are called ‘keep it simple’ - an old pal of mine teaches for her - then a mile along the road is KW and daughters - Used to be run by Keith Williams who died recently - think both firms have good success rates

If you have a pre 1997 car licence and need to get a DQC (CPC card) then make sure you get a provider who has their practical training approved for DCPC hours so you can get some of the 35 hours needed at a little extra cost

I used newcroft training for my class 1 they are based in Leigh on sea on progress road and also used roadtrain in west thurrock for my class 2 they offered me a trial drive before I took the course

I drove up from Essex to do the weekend course with Peter Smythe and passed my test on the Monday.

Top facilities and everything geared up to help to pass.

Worth it for me as i only had to take the Monday off…

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Well done on the pass!

:smiley: :smiley:

Toddy2:
Keith Williams who died recently

Sad news, I’d not heard. He was a nice chap who I’ve come across a few times in the last few years as he was friendly with one of our regular customers.

I drove up from Essex to do the weekend course with Peter Smythe and passed my test on the Monday.

Top facilities and everything geared up to help to pass.

Worth it for me as i only had to take the Monday off…

Congratulations on the pass! Apologies I have only just seen it as been away for a few days. Thanks for your comments - much appreciated.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: