HGV spills 12000 litres of paint

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-38621659

Yep. Red and blue as well. The driver is now marooned

West Yorkshire Police said it was working to establish the cause of the incident.

It fell off the truck. Solved that one for them.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

The-Snowman:
Yep. Red and blue as well. The driver is now marooned

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

El Deano:
West Yorkshire Police said it was working to establish the cause of the incident.

It fell off the truck. Solved that one for them.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Yup, Insufficient strapping + Over-Exuberant driving = Picasso on M606. Easy.

El Deano:
West Yorkshire Police said it was working to establish the cause of the incident. It fell off the truck. Solved that one for them. Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

nope. :grimacing: driver ( in the loosest sense ) didn’t know how to do dolly knots. :grimacing:

Police investigation team have been called to the scene hoping to paint a picture of what happened.

Those IBCs can slide about.

One national ADR company I did agency for began to insist on ratchet strapping every pallet and taking photos of the trailer before the trunk run.

Lasted about one week then all the drivers went back to using the hanging straps.

Clearly didn’t throw straps over the IBCs, not likly they move tho, but this is that one time he/she should straped them down.

drivers might get a bit “emulsional” sat in all that traffic

It will be hard to gloss over that
(i’ll get my coat)

Krash:
It will be hard to gloss over that
(i’ll get my coat)

Will that be a 2nd coat

Lacquer interest in this story.

Polish

Agency driver who’s a p155 artist

what colour do you get when you mix red/blue and yellow then??

youtube.com/watch?v=iIvtuLOJTtY
oldie,but pure class when you look at the expression on the flipflops face… :open_mouth:

there is the option of a smaller but just as amusing spill for transit man…

youtube.com/watch?v=V6l2py68WY4

Fatboy slimslow:

El Deano:
West Yorkshire Police said it was working to establish the cause of the incident. It fell off the truck. Solved that one for them. Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

nope. :grimacing: driver ( in the loosest sense ) didn’t know how to do dolly knots. :grimacing:

Not knowing how to do a dolly knot doesn’t make you a “Driver in the loosest sense”. I haven’t done a dolly knot since I passed my Module 2 and 4, so if you asked me to do one now I wouldn’t be able to. I would be able to properly secure a load though because I have access to things like ratchet straps, internal straps and am familiar with sheeting loads.

dieseldog999:
what colour do you get when you mix red/blue and yellow then??

youtube.com/watch?v=iIvtuLOJTtY
oldie,but pure class when you look at the expression on the flipflops face… :open_mouth:

there is the option of a smaller but just as amusing spill for transit man…

youtube.com/watch?v=V6l2py68WY4

The first one’s good, but the second one… me and the wifey were ■■■■■■■ ourselves. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe he swerved to avoid an Old English Sheep dog crossing the road called Dulux .

Agreed Pete. A quality contribution from the dog that ain’t petrol. PMSL :slight_smile: