Hgv satnav

Hi guys
Can anyone recommend a good truck sat nav. Reasonably priced please

Type sat nav in the search function there’s hundreds of threads on them!

thecoder:
Hi guys

What type of driving are you doing?

UKtramp:

thecoder:
Hi guys

What type of driving are you doing?

Truck driving [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji23][emoji23]

If you don’t need live traffic updates then this for £33 will be fine.

ebay.co.uk/itm/XGODY-5-Inch- … SwPAxZ7YS2

Hi Harry

Have you used one of these ?

youtu.be/Nsd42PFyoo0

thecoder:
Hi Harry

Have you used one of these ?

Yes, I’ve had something similar for a couple of years, it does what it’s supposed to.

Dont buy a Hungarian one…dont think they work too good… :smiley: :smiley:

Harry Monk:

■■■■ it, I paid £37 for mine. I got ripped off. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Harry Monk:

It better be good Harry or I will have you :wink:

Just bought one to try out, for thirty odd quid it’s worth having as a spare anyway.

El Deano:

Harry Monk:

■■■■ it, I paid £37 for mine. I got ripped off. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I think I paid about £40 for mine, three or four years ago, they seem to have become cheaper since then. I’ve never had a problem with it, it’s never taken me into an unsuitable area for the truck. It occasionally does that thing where it tries to take you off the motorway then straight back on again but then my TomTom used to do that too. I imagine they all use the same basic mapping software anyway.

Been using this XGODY sat nav this week Harry, and I’ve got to say for £34 delivered, it’s very good indeed! :wink:

Free brew for Mr Monk.

eagerbeaver:
Been using this XGODY sat nav this week Harry, and I’ve got to say for £34 delivered, it’s very good indeed! :wink:

Free brew for Mr Monk.

Pity that beaver, it is on offer for £10 delivered, got one this morning.

UKtramp:

eagerbeaver:

Free brew for Mr Monk.

I’m not so bad for £24 UKT :wink: Still, begs the question; Where the hell are these rascals advertised for that money? :bulb:

eagerbeaver:

UKtramp:

eagerbeaver:

Free brew for Mr Monk.

I’m not so bad for £24 UKT :wink: Still, begs the question; Where the hell are these rascals advertised for that money? :bulb:

It also gets installed for you at £10 and you get a free meal voucher for 12 months at McDonalds. Two cinema tickets and two seats at a west end show, so its not a bad deal.

Sounds like your after a bit of romance UKT?

West end shows, cinema tickets etc. You sure we have not dated before? :neutral_face:

eagerbeaver:

West end shows, cinema tickets etc. You sure we have not dated before? :neutral_face:

Probably, I am at the moment sat watching the Lion King beaver eating a McDonalds, these satnavs are fantastic :stuck_out_tongue:

UKtramp:

eagerbeaver:

Probably, I am at the moment sat watching the Lion King beaver eating a McDonalds, these satnavs are fantastic :stuck_out_tongue:

You need to lay off those magic mushrooms mate :wink:

eagerbeaver:

UKtramp:

eagerbeaver:

You need to lay off those magic mushrooms mate :wink:

I know but they came as a free sample with the satnav so just eating them like Haribo’s.