hgv satnav

Trying to find best satnav for hgv not sure whats the best ones any help. Thanks

Thai is all you need fantastic price of kit I’ve had one 6 months now no issues at all,previous to this I had tomtom for 8 years but I wouldn’t go back no,a bargain too compared to tomtom,snooper ect who want upwards of £300 for their sat navs…
hgv-trucktables.co.uk/7-inch … at-nav.php
He also sells them through eBay but slightly more expensive due to fees ect
ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/291601463617
Check out his feedback,also a lot of people on here have the same unit,avoid the cheaper ones you may see on eBay though as they don’t use the same nav programmes.

I second the TruckNav sold by the guy from HGVTruckTables. Works very well, had a couple of problems with mine but it worked itself out after a bit :L

Everyone who’s seen it is very surprised at the price, and every Polish driver I’ve had to get in with has used them.

htmldude:
I second the TruckNav sold by the guy from HGVTruckTables. Works very well, had a couple of problems with mine but it worked itself out after a bit :L

Everyone who’s seen it is very surprised at the price, and every Polish driver I’ve had to get in with has used them.

They do work mate and are excellent value, but be careful as to which software update it has, as there is a version floating around that doesn’t work with bridge heights. It’s fixable with a software update and if you look back through the threads on this forum, check out the huge thread started by ash 001 for info…

He is the link that the lazy ■■■■■■ evil couldn’t be bothered to find :grimacing: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=128456

Thanks for your help