HGV Sat Nav for iPhone?

Anyone know of any iPhone apps with sat nav for trucks? I always use my iPad or iPhone for sat nav in my car, just wondering if there was an app that’d take into account the dimensions of your vehicle?

Co pilot I think does but it’s an expensive do about 150 quid, I use Nav free and I just cross reference my routes with my trucking atlas to look at low bridges weight limits etc

Kevwall:
Co pilot I think does but it’s an expensive do about 150 quid, I use Nav free and I just cross reference my routes with my trucking atlas to look at low bridges weight limits etc

Yeah I use Nav Free in the car. Might just give that ago when I need it.

Kevwall:

£130 now lol

The Renault truck is a version of copilot and cheeper having said that you do get full eu mapping

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

The Renault sat nav is useless loads of roads are missing better putting the £100 it costs towards a proper truck sat nav

Such as what it uses the same mapping as Garmin and snooper

I use the copilot version everyday and in 2 years its never let me down it and the Renault version are as good as any other truck sat nav on the market

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express