HGV Parking in Southend

Where is the best place to park near southend, i am taking a rigid up there on friday and will be having two nights there but wont be getting there on both nights until about 10ish in teh evening.

is there much parking around, i have no idea where i am going to but it is to do with southend festival. i preferably would like some showers as i dont want to smell like ghandi’s flip flops on the saturday. also somewhere near shops or pubs would be nice but not essential.

anybody got any idea’s? i dont really want to use truck stops as i will be in a reefer and dont want to keep all the other drivers awake! even though the company will be paying for it if i have to!

Southend :exclamation: - this time of year :exclamation: - all the caravans & motorhomes have taken every ■■■■■■■■■■■■…

for parking, i believe you can still park in a massive carpark, that takes lorries and coaches, just behind the seafront. its near nightclubs, pubs, and various food outlets all within 1-5 minute walk. town centre, 5-10 min walk.
there are toilets, but as far as i know, very little in the way of wash/shower facilities :frowning:
it can be noisy in the parking area when the clubs kick out, but you should be able too tuck yourself in a corner, so its not a problem. if your awake when they empty out, you’ll see some sights :wink:

if the parking sounds any good too ya, let me know, and i’ll try and get you the road name, off google maps.

its prob 4-8 quid a night.

There is a big coach and lorry park of Queensway, last time i was there it was £9 to park, its just of the sea front so there are plenty of places to get food and drink within 5 mins like Chilistrucker says it can get very noisy when the clubs kick out.

I found the best place to park was at the bottom left hand side, a little Quieter there. And make sure you have plenty of £1 coins with you for the ticket machine. There is a toilet block but not sure about showers, and i think they close it at night.