hgv medical

im a 55 yr old male been driveing hgv for about 30 yrs…usualy at medical time i always get my licence suspended for eyesight…but get it back on grandfather rights…this time though i dont want to …i have claudacation of the arteries and kidney cancer…unfortunatly i will have to give my doc £95.00 to go through the medical forms as i feel if i dont get failed and just let it lapse it would be conscrued as makeing myself unemployed…meaning i would lose any benefits applied for…i would be grateful on any feedback…thanks…scania57

Ayup matey, i know wot ur saying… but you mite as well give the money to charity as your allready rich doctor, im 55 next i asked my doc for an honest answer … would i pass my medical … NO was the answer… water retention in my feet and lower legs… plus high blood pressure which im working on now or there trying to help me , i dont have money to chuck about so until or if i pass my medical… its back to the tonkas for now , but work is thin for long distance 7.5 tonne drivers… and im certainly not jumping about like a 25 yr old doing multi drop… good luck my friend isnt getting older crap ? best regards… shytalk.

thanks shytalk… had kidney removed on thursday kicked out saturday at home recovering now {if you can call it that lol} got medical hgv booked for 10/09…havent got money to throw about either mate but they have you by the nuts

If it is proved you have cancer there are forms you can fill in to help with benefits go & visit your local CAB they should be able to help

animal:
If it is proved you have cancer there are forms you can fill in to help with benefits go & visit your local CAB they should be able to help

there are actually quite a few things you can claim for. marie curie should be able to help point you in the right direction

£95 !!!

Most can do it for well under £60

Google LGV medicals

scanny77:

animal:

there are actually quite a few things you can claim for. marie curie should be able to help point you in the right direction

Or McMillan Nurses can help