HGV Medical

Can anyone tell me how soon to the due date you should receive yor reminder/forms from DVLC for your medical for your HGV?,ta

Six weeks before expiry, it comes automatically.

Thanks im due my renew my licence in 4 weeks so better get on to them as i thot it was getting to near!,thanks

They are sent out 56 days or 8 weeks before expiry date.

Yes, you should have had it by now.

Just had my medical and definately recommend Doctors on wheels, £59 all in on a Saturday! Think its cheaper if you have it done in the week.

Just paid £120 with my doc to have it on a Saturday, but then noticed someone not far away advertising it for £40 …■■■■!
hgv-medical.co.uk/index.php/lincolnshire

breakerone:
Just paid £120 with my doc to have it on a Saturday, but then noticed someone not far away advertising it for £40 …■■■■!
hgv-medical.co.uk/index.php/lincolnshire

Hiya …you should have asked on TN first…theres a site all about the price of medicals…£30 in stoke.
doctor on wheels near pops cafe £51 in and out in 20 mins any week day.
never mind to late now…
John

i didnt think you needed a medical when you re newed your licence? only when your 45■■?

Doctor at Norwich Airport charges £65, that’s £85 cheaper than my own GP.

waddy640:
Doctor at Norwich Airport charges £65, that’s £85 cheaper than my own GP.

Got contact details for them, I reckon my GP in Cromer will be expensive judging by how much theyve spent on the surgery in recent years. Got too renew by end of July so would be handy to know of cheaper option :wink:

Cheap medical thread

Cruise Control:
i didnt think you needed a medical when you re newed your licence? only when your 45■■?

And every 5 years thereafter, until age 65 when it becomes yearly.

any one near burton trent i got a doctor who does it for £49 send us pm will give you details

Do ENSURE you have your blood pressure checked BEFORE your licence is due,don’t leave it till the quack does it for your Mot you might be in for a shock.Too many of my associates have had their licence refused because of high blood pressure and then have to wait till tablets bring the pressure down,NO DRIVING,NO MONEY.

Armagedon:
Do ENSURE you have your blood pressure checked BEFORE your licence is due,don’t leave it till the quack does it for your Mot you might be in for a shock.Too many of my associates have had their licence refused because of high blood pressure and then have to wait till tablets bring the pressure down,NO DRIVING,NO MONEY.

Gud advice Armageddon , also if you are high first time insist it e taken again dont let him send high results back or you open a big can of worms

Quick question to those who may know.
I’m going for my medical (first one since passing my test as I’m nearly 45) on Thursday.

Nothing has arrived in the post yet so I’m going to download the forms and print them off.

I know I need a D4 but can anyone tell me if I need to fill out a D2 as well?

Swansea say I do but I’m not convinced.

Just booked mine with driver medicals.com . £54 .Very good service and country wide locations. Tried my own doctor and they wanted £107 and cant do it till end of October !!