Hgv medical

Anybody had anything to do with mobile medicals in Newcastle area due mine before March cheers

blackbox:
Anybody had anything to do with mobile medicals in Newcastle area due mine before March cheers

If renewing a medical and not had a licence issued since OCT 2012 then change your photo NOW and get 5 years LGV free = SERIOUSLY

ROG:

blackbox:

If renewing a medical and not had a licence issued since OCT 2012 then change your photo NOW and get 5 years LGV free = SERIOUSLY

Are you getting commission off the photo renewal fee ROG? :smiling_imp:

weeto:

ROG:

blackbox:

Nope but its saving many some money legally :smiley:

ROG:

weeto:

ROG:

blackbox:

Nope but its saving many some money legally :smiley:

Yes, i know thanks…

I have to have a medical every year now, (over 65) I go to Tyne and Wear LGV, you can see them from the Felling Bypass opp the old Van Hee yard.
They have a doctor comes in every Tuesday, but you will need to book it. The fee is £55, My own quack wants £140!!! every year.
Not bloody likely. Tel. 01914691777. Regards Kev.