Hgv fuel

Is the diesel from hgv pumps the same grade and quality as diesel from a car pump or are they different in any way?

Yes

No diffrence

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It all comes out of the same terminal, only BP add an additive. Lots of BP forecourts have keyfuels though and that is the same diesel without the additive.

wheelnutt:
It all comes out of the same terminal, only BP add an additive. Lots of BP forecourts have keyfuels though and that is the same diesel without the additive.

BP Keyfuels sites tend to have separate pumps and tanks for “Bunker Fuels”

If your doing what I think your doing ? it’s a sack able and criminal offense both for theft

Keyfuels diesel looks more like its coming out of a tramps mouth after a 3 day bender on white lighting, any other diesel looks kind of drinkable after seeing keyfuels stuff

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Is there any reason why at some pumps the diesel foams up a lot and at others not at all and is just “flat”?

kjw21:
Is there any reason why at some pumps the diesel foams up a lot and at others not at all and is just “flat”?

A cynical person wud say they put more air in the diesel to bulk it up just like a pint of beer

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

ULS foams a lot less now then the old diesel. The nozzle will let air in at the end for the cutoff so if it is foaming to the point of not getting your tank full then move your nozzle more to the vertical so it pours down the inside of the tank and not just hits the diesel already in the tank.

Kind of like pouring a beer…

A cynical person wud say they put more air in the diesel to bulk it up just like a pint of beer

And no it doesn’t foam in the tank, nor in the pump, it foams when it leaves the nozzle, nice try though…

There are plenty of other tricks to cheat you, you just got to know what forecourt/truckstop uses what and how to spot it and avoid them.