HGV driver stops in lane 4, Drunk!

From NWPMG Facebook this morning.

NW Motorway Police
J18-19 M6 NB Vehicle stopped in lane 4 traffic stationary

Then we get.

J18-19 M6 NB is now running again. The driver of a lorry has been arrested for providing a positive breath test of 126, legal limit 35. The driver stopped several times on the motorway before coming to a halt in lane 4. Members of the public took the keys from the driver.

Facebook!
Really!

No not Faceache :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

NWMP site

twitter.com/NWmwaypolice/status … 5539989505

Love the obligatoruly knee jerk reaction comment by one. :unamused:
‘‘Drivers should be like pilots and be breath tested before every time they get in the cab’’ :unamused:
Yeh because this happens every day, while we all drive around ■■■■■■■ :unamused:

robroy:
‘‘Drivers should be like pilots and be breath tested before every time they get in the cab’’ :unamused:
Yeh because this happens every day, while we all drive around ■■■■■■■ :unamused:

That’s the trouble, a small portion of the public see us as, drunk bunny killing, lunitics,… Especially the Home counties retired civil servants. When we go thundering thro their Villages in our Massive juggernauts, delivering to their local Waitrose.

biggriffin:

robroy:

That’s the trouble, a small portion of the public see us as, drunk bunny killing, lunitics,… Especially the Home counties retired civil servants. When we go thundering thro their Villages in our Massive juggernauts, delivering to their local Waitrose.

The reason there ain’t any truck parks in or near their towns, because being that type of ■■■■ is the main qualification to get on their councils.

I think most of the public just have a beef because we’re limited to 56mph when they want to floor it all the way, especially when they’re on the School Run and displaying “Baby on Board” signs :unamused:

That pointless tirade of the general public venting their spleen is why I avoid social media, everyone is “angry” or “furious” all the time, whatever happened to “I’m a bit miffed today”, or “tsk tsk, signed Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells” ? When I was a lad you had to write a letter to Barry Took on Points of View and wait for it to be read out on the telly :laughing:
youtube.com/watch?v=PQgPgi0n9rY

The judge…

Should forbid this man from holding an HGV licence ever again.

yourhavingalarf:
The judge…

The Traffic Commissioner most likely will.

Zac_A:

yourhavingalarf:
The judge…

That’s always assuming it was issued by DVLA and comes under the jurisdiction of any UK Traffic Commissioner.

Roymondo:

Zac_A:

yourhavingalarf:
The judge…

That’s always assuming it was issued by DVLA and comes under the jurisdiction of any UK Traffic Commissioner.

^^^ this, chances are it won’t.

Twitter update with readings

twitter.com/NWmwaypolice/status … 7393818630

123 at roadside, 146 and 151 in custody :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I failed a C+E test way back 20 odd years ago, this barsteward can legally go out on our roads. How many others are slightly miffed about this.?

Henrys cat:

Again look at the knee jerk comments below :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

pierrot 14:

Henrys cat:

Again look at the knee jerk comments below :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

There’ll be one or two on here when the usual suspects come on…
The ‘‘If you’re doing nothing wrong,.what have you to worry about’’ crew. :unamused: :smiley:

Juddian:

They haven’t released his name but I would bet the farm it’s “Bogdan” or “Piotr” or “Stanislav” or somesuch.

Sounds a bit of a lightweight if you ask me…

Harry Monk:

Juddian:

They haven’t released his name but I would bet the farm it’s “Bogdan” or “Piotr” or “Stanislav” or somesuch.

Forget the name the real question is was it Vodka or Slivovitz.

Zac_A:
When I was a lad you had to write a letter to Barry Took on Points of View and wait for it to be read out on the telly :laughing:

Jesus. That goes back a bit.

Ken.

Quinny:

Zac_A:
When I was a lad you had to write a letter to Barry Took on Points of View and wait for it to be read out on the telly :laughing:

Jesus. That goes back a bit.

Ken.

I can remember when it was Robert Robinson :neutral_face: