Hgv driver medical recommendation Northants area pls?

Hello.
Can you please help me?
My hgv licence is up for renewal but don’t want to be ripped off by my doctors. Can anyone please recommend anywhere in the Northamptonshire area or reasonable travelling distance please?
Thank you

somtam:
Hello.
Can you please help me?
My hgv licence is up for renewal but don’t want to be ripped off by my doctors. Can anyone please recommend anywhere in the Northamptonshire area or reasonable travelling distance please?
Thank you

How soon only if its not too soon and no licence issued since oct 2012 then change the photo and get 5 years free LGV

If too late for that then is this any help = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19955

ROG:

somtam:
Hello.
Can you please help me?
Thank you

How soon only if its not too soon and no licence issued since oct 2012 then change the photo and get 5 years free LGV

Hi .

I am slightly confused as to how this works . When I attempted to change my photo on the DVLA website it advised that if you hold an LGV licence , you could not apply on line , and the forms it referred to also contained a medical request .

What is the correct method for changing a photo ?

Thanks in advance

Hi mate, mine just came through post too as I turn 45 in feb,my doc said £140 I said f***ed that driver trainer at work set me on track its in Finedon Summerlee medical centreI phoned an hour ago got me in on the 19th Jan for £60 happy days,heres the number I rang 01933 682203 hope this helps

Hi

Give this group a call as they arrange doctors near you, I’ve heard it’s around £50-£60 and they also do evenings and weekends, I’m gonna use them myself in April for my first medical.

doctorsonwheels.co.uk/servic … v-drivers/

I’ve just had mine with Cotswold Medicals £55. Various locations in the U.K. Just call and they will advise on the nearest location to your postcode.
I was in and out in 15mins, can’t fault it.

N.I Express:

ROG:

somtam:
Hello.
Can you please help me?
Thank you

Hi .

I am slightly confused as to how this works . When I attempted to change my photo on the DVLA website it advised that if you hold an LGV licence , you could not apply on line , and the forms it referred to also contained a medical request .

What is the correct method for changing a photo ?

Thanks in advance

Best way is to go to a post office that has the facility - I did it with a photo reminder form from DVLA but PO may have them

Loads of sites including Northampton. £48.

Had mine done in MK for £40 at Peachy Health, based in Alternatives health clinic, Buchard Crescent, Shenley Church End.
Just googled it again, and it’s now £35 Peachy Health