HGV C class in somerset

Hi chaps looking in to getting my HGV licence hopefully somewhere in Somerset Devon area think my idea is to do C licence and get experience in driving rigid lorry’s under my belt for a year then go for artic once if gained some experience .
Anyone have any good reviews from anywhere in Somerset Devon areas …hopefully you can unlighten me a bit more thanks

shuteèzoo:
Hi chaps looking in to getting my HGV licence hopefully somewhere in Somerset Devon area think my idea is to do C licence and get experience in driving rigid lorry’s under my belt for a year then go for artic once if gained some experience .
Anyone have any good reviews from anywhere in Somerset Devon areas …hopefully you can unlighten me a bit more thanks

Hi shuteèzoo

I’d suggest that your first port of call might be this link to the TN list of recommended LGV driver training providers:

:arrow_right: LGV TRAINING TIPS [Reworked 01/02/2022] (Read only) - #5 by rog - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

The providers on that list have been included only after a TN member reported a good experience and at a fair price, but whatever you do PLEASE stay away from Googled Broker sites because brokers will usually charge you a premium for things that many mainstream providers do automatically.

Good luck, and please post up any questions that you may have. :smiley:

Brilliant thanks got 3 that going to look in to Exeter, Bridgwater ,Bristol ,

Zumerzet an Devon be a big area Be best to say where you be and go from there my ansome :wink:

I can vouch for Friendberry training ltd.For ADR or the Dcpc.
Accomodation organised and money off if live so far away.

I did my C with Transplant Mastertrain in Exeter and my C+E with Taunton Training.
Both very good companies.
CPC training can be had with Ideal driver training in Taunton.
Another very good company.

Toby and jk thanks good to get some peoples experience on company’s cheers