HGV Access - New Broker

Good afternoon all,

Just doing my usual nosing around to see what pops up for training in our area and come across a new adwords list for a HGV Access. Another broker me thinks?!?!

Antony

TotalDriving:
Good afternoon all,

Just doing my usual nosing around to see what pops up for training in our area and come across a new adwords list for a HGV Access. Another broker me thinks?!?!

Antony

Cannot find it on a google search so have you a link please ?

Here we go fella

hgvaccess.co.uk/

Antony

The usual “shortage of drivers” nonsense on their website :unamused:

As we speak the UK is suffering from a massive shortage of HGV drivers. There is currently a national crisis and haulage companies are literally crying out for qualified drivers.

Website seems to be that new it is not even cached on Google yet. They say they are registerd with JAUPT to deliver periodic but not on JAUPT’s website they are not.

They say they are registerd with JAUPT to deliver periodic but not on JAUPT’s website they are not.

It reads as though they are a consortium member of RTITB. Whether they are or not is another matter and I have no idea and can’t be bothered to find out frankly!

What sort of trainer advertises jobs that require experience?? Not very well thought through.

If anyone wants to dob them in to JAUPT, they would be very interested in the mis-use of the logo. It should be bottom left of the page and have their centre number (whoops, don’t think they have one!) underneath.

As always, people will get sucked in and some will see straight through it.

Buyer beware. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Their company address is an office opposite a free ■■■ health clinic in liverpool :laughing:

Looking on streetview they must have an office above the hair extension shop or the property lettings place

Peter Smythe:
If anyone wants to dob them in to JAUPT

I wonder who might do that ? … walks away whistling …