Hey! The police *do* nab [zb]wits

From the local rag

No points though :angry:

Unaware the 2nd lane is only for overtaking!!! Seeeā€¦the British public need re-educating!!

He shoulda been horse whipped :imp:

I would have made him take retraining - DSA or advanced - either would do.

Educating someone who does not seem to know the rules seems better than just fining them, after all, what else are they doing and shouldnā€™t :question:

Wasnt there a lost opportunity there though, if the bloke driving along the M1 needs main beam!

Maybe an eye test should have been part of the punishment too.

Either that or weigh the relatives :stuck_out_tongue:

Koop:
Unaware the 2nd lane is only for overtaking!!! Seeeā€¦the British public need re-educating!!

bring back horse whipping i say.

Fog light whores better watch out whilst driving through my patch. :angry: wags finger furiously

I would have ripped his licence up infront of him, set fire to his car then gone round to his house and blown it up with dynamite.

Thatll teach him

Koop:

To be honest the fella didnā€™t sound British to me. I could of course be wrong, but somehow I doubt it :sunglasses:

That is what i expect from someone of that nationality.

The ā€œI didnā€™t know the middle lane is only for overtakingā€ line is laughable. If he doesnā€™t know a basic law of the road like that he shouldnā€™t be on the road at all.

A good 20 lashes would do nicely. I see he gets off lightly, is that because he is a Surgeon or someone of a ethnic minority?