Hey Robbbiee dear look at what CBS has to say

msn.careerbuilder.com/Article/MS … &GT1=23000 :open_mouth: :slight_smile: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Funny how CBS in the States ranks Truck driving # 6 for jobs in the new year, ahead of Rn and other good jobs. I guess we must really be the lowest end of the education and job scale huh dear.

Senility is not something to mock, but tittishness is something we are allowed to mock as far as I know…

Mind you, since rooobbbbbiiieeee is a minority group (■■■), maybe we should make allowances… :laughing:

Well I actually looked for his occupation on the list but Spamming Troll was nowhere to be seen, didnt make the top 10. Maybe Robbiieee dear you should leave your current position as a Spamming Troll and step up in the world to Truck driver.

He tried, but he didn’t have what it takes to be a truck driver, nor to settle in a foreign land, for that he blames everyone but the true guilty party…himself :unamused:

Sad really, this moving to the other side of the world thing is not an easy thing to do, it’s not for everyone, but many do succeed and get what they want from the whole deal, there are far too many who must attach blame when they don’t make it though, that’s the really sad part, the sadder part is they blame everyone but themselves, even sadder still is the people who do this are the ones with the loudest voice :unamused:

Think about it this way, if robbbie was directing his poison towards, let’s say Uganda, he would be a racist, but because Canada is a white country, it’s ok, dig in even further and he’s targetting British Immigrants in Canada and the USA, we must be a minority, so robbbie is a hater, shame on him :open_mouth: