Hey KittyKat

Im sure you starting your class 1 training soon ■■ are we gonna get a diary

Cant remember when it was you were starting but if you have good luck

Jx

Hi Jennie

Sorry not posted in a while, still been browsing though. Yeah, I start my training on Tuesday, starting to get really nervous, mainly because I’m worried about the reverse, but you never know, I might nail it in one. Been watching you tube videos for inspiration though its hard to find a good one as only people messing up gets uploaded. Looking forward to it too though. Can’t wait to get that licence so I can start looking for work. Thought about agency but don’t really want to go down that route if I can help it as I have a full time job at the mo and can’t afford to give it up for work that’s not guarunteed. Have spoken to a couple of my patients at work who are lorry drivers and both have said their companies would take me on, so I’m going to fire out a load of cv’s, maybe knock on some doors and see what happens.

Almost forgot, there will be a diary. :slight_smile:

Glad to hear CE coming up soon. Be cautious with Utube. Better off listening to your trainer. Also most utube out of date because of the new reversing dimensions.

A good trainer will have you reversing to test standard comfortably within a couple of hours. So relax and enjoy.

Look forward to the diary. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete. Yes the new dimensions. I’ve heard people say its easier. When I done my cat c it was with the old dimensions. :slight_smile:

Nice one mate, knew it was some time now just couldnt remember when , dont get hung up about reverse I think thats where I ended up having all my problems over thinking it , you will be fine look forward to the diary and good luck

Jx

Don’t be a c**t (like me) and take a shunt, if you need to that is. Good Luck.

Thanks. Getting more nervous the closer it gets. Don’t thing I was this nervous doing my C training. I know once I start I will be fine. :slight_smile:

kittykat goodluck with your training on tuesday how long you out for :smiley: