hey guy's/gals

hey all, im 21- got my psv class2 and this week ive got the week off and got my class1 test on friday!

just come from my first days training, and feeling really pleased with myself- as he took me strait up to the yard to practice some reversing. im real pleased with how it all went :smiley:

i was just wondering if you could let me know the correct way of coupling/re-coupling of the trailor ( i know it is probablly really staright forward- but ive never had to do it before)■■

also if there’s any tip’s or advice to keep me confidant i would really appriciate it :smiley:

my instructer will probablly run through all this with me anyway, but would just like to get a insight so i have a idea of what to expect :smiley:

chears peps,
truker dan :smiley:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=100

Well done on climbing the licence ladder so early in life.
I think it is the best time to go for it so well done and enjoy the rest of the training.
The only advice I can give you is to listen casrefully to your instructor and make sure you understand everything he is telling you.
If in doubt ask - he will be only too happy to explain.
Any problems then look back in here and I am sure one of us will be able to help out.

Hi Dan,
I’ve got a book on coupling/uncoupling you can have, I’ll give it to you dad as soon as I can.
Also if you can get him to bring you across to our yard in Bridgnorth sometime this week, I’ll help you out. If he rings me, we’ll sort something before your test.

Good Luck, and keep us posted.

nice one! :smiley: chears kate!! i appriciate that :smiley: :smiley:

just found out i got my test in shrewsbury, went around today, the routes are VERY tight!!! LOL! but all being well i may be able to pull it off!!

no doubt ill post up how i get on…praying it will be good news!!!

Good Luck Danny, there is always need of young blood in the trucking business. It is sometimes hard work, but very worthwhile.

I did my class 2 in Shrewsbury, some of the junctions you get on test route really don’t leave you an inch to go wrong, the main bridge across the river is very tight too with buses coming the other way. Kinda glad I didn’t take my Class 1 there tbh.

hey all, just to let yas know- IVE PASSED CLASS 1!!!

I have achived my goal of all catagorys at 21!!!

well chuffed now!..smile factor 10!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done ! :slight_smile:

Is that ALL categories including g & h? :open_mouth: Or is that all LGV? :sunglasses:

well done lad.

dannyboy_85:

Congratulations. You might want to remove the word soon from your sig now. :wink: :smiley:

macplaxton:
Well done ! :slight_smile:

Is that ALL categories including g & h? :open_mouth: Or is that all LGV? :sunglasses:

I think the letters P,S & V in his sig might be a clue that it isn’t all LGV. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done Dan.

You’ve every right to be smiling, It’s been a long week…

Good luck with the interview :wink:

Coffeeholic:
I think the letters P,S & V in his sig might be a clue that it isn’t all LGV. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

:blush: thanks for pointing that out! I was querying the ALL as in motorcycle, road roller and tracked vehicles as in a “full house”

dannyboy_85:

WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Now the advanced :question: :question: :question:

Brilliant! Well done on your pass.The enthusiasm of youth is what we need to keep this industry going.
But dont forget to couple it with the experience of years.
Listen to the old guys and pick up as many tips as you can Dannyboy
:laughing: