Hey either kindle530 or kw

i took this picture many many moons ago at copdock, i have been wondering for a while if it was either of you perhaps who piloted this truck…

the reg seems to be egf 794

im sorry its a crap picture, it was at the end of the film, it has been close to being thrown away a couple of times, but i know not to chuck pics out!!!

i remember at the time thinking, what ashort trailer, as you didnt see many at all like that in the uk at the time

That was before my time mate, my first motor for Onsala was a 1994 FH, KWs old one., i would have a guess at Dave C who lives in Diss, he definatly had a set up exactly the same as that, then again it may be Steve, who posts on here as Biggles, not sure if he had the small trailer when he was on there. KW will be able to tell you straight away though, or Biggles will if hes home this weekend.

Ive lost a lot of photos, so cant put pic up of my first truck at Onsala, but KW can as it was his old one i got, then after a while i got this
The first two pics taken in the yard in the UK where i used to park at weekends

This pic taken in Ede Holland at Schenkers depot where we loaded regular for GB

This pic taken at SKF main UK depot in Luton, where we used to park up for our daily rests.

nice one! i have copies of kws pics but there are so many, and i dont know which one it is!!

The FH he had then i had was CAY 124, a4x2 with Scansped in the headboard rather than the company name.