Hexham

Anywhere handy to park up park up for the night,preferably nr to pub,eateries etc.
Thanks in advance.

You can park in the town centre. it’s sign posted as you come in, £6 last time i parked their just a short walk up town to wetherspoons

From March next yr (2019) no more town centre parking for lorries .

Punchy Dan:
From March next yr (2019) no more town centre parking for lorries .

Another modern local council not wanting those awful juggernauts parking in their town, even though the park is big enough and it brings business into their town.
Bunch of ■■■■ s :smiling_imp: lepers are more welcome at placesthan we are these days, makes me so ■■■■ angry, something should be done.about all these old parks closing without alternatives.

Something to do with the council changing from Tyne Dale to Tyne tees or similar .

Don’t park in Wentworth car and lorry park, parked there for the past 7 months but now council are starting to issue tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And they wonder why nobody wants to do this job anymore.

blitz1272:
And they wonder why nobody wants to do this job anymore.

Have you not heard mate?
We aint wanted, we’re looked upon when it comes to wanting to park near to basic facilities, in the same way as gypsies setting up a camp.
So the MPs and councilors ignore the chronic situation of overnight truck parking, in favour of keeping votes
That is what we’re up against. :imp: