Hero truck driver 27th march

i dont know the details, just copy/pasting a message i saw on fb

sorry its not something for sale but deserves to be posted
Suzan Croxford

LORRY DRIVER HERO - SOUTH-BOUND ON THE M6 FRIDAY 27th March

Can anyone PLEASE help me find the lorry driver who saved my daughters life on Friday night just gone?
Charlotte is a 19 year old medical student from Liverpool University and was traveling home for Easter on Friday night when her BRIGHT YELLOW COLOURED VW POLO broke down in the slow lane on the M6 roadworks. No hard shoulder, passing vehicles passing her in the only other lane at 50mph, there was no escape route for her. She was distraught and near hysterical when a HERO LORRY DRIVER in the outside lane stopped his lorry, holding up the oncoming traffic and he pushed my daughter in her vehicle, yes PUSHED her BY HIMSELF to safety some way up the roadworks. It took seconds, but this kind, gentle, giant of a man saved my daughters life and possibly her mind that night. Charlotte was too emotional to take his details so I need help from all the FB people out there:
I REALLY WANT TO FIND HIM TO THANK HIM FOR HIS ACT OF HEROISM - can you help? Was he your Dad/Uncle/Brother/Husband?
PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON UNTIL WE FIND HIM. Many, many thanks.

It’s already on the forum, however 24 drivers just passed bye and didn’t stop to help you!
global.

global:
It’s already on the forum, however 24 drivers just passed bye and didn’t stop to help you!
global.

:smiley: You DO realise you are now a TN hero . :smiley:

I was stuck on the hard shoulder of the M6 south today and nobody stopped to help me. Although a fellow truck driver was nice enough to smash my mirror to bits. Thanks for that.

Sutty111:
I was stuck on the hard shoulder of the M6 south today and nobody stopped to help me. Although a fellow truck driver was nice enough to smash my mirror to bits. Thanks for that.

If you were a 19 year old female medical student someone would have probably stopped :stuck_out_tongue:

matt18244:

Sutty111:

If you were a 19 year old female medical student someone would have probably stopped :stuck_out_tongue:

That ^^ :grimacing: