hermes jobs

hermes to create 10,000 new jobs
form an orderley que now.

all good news /good publicity
what they dont mention is it for van driver\car owners.

i almost joined them 5 years ago in crewe when had a van. back then was 70p a parcel.
have to work 6 days a week . i asked about holidays as had holiday booked .
was told no holidays or holiday pay.
your round. as your given a set postcode area has to be covered 6 days a week 52 week a year. you can get a friend relative anybody you like to cover anytime off. can ask a fellow employee who covers neighbouring postcodes if they can help. and if worst happens we can provide cover at a cost to you of £250 a week . although we will provide you 2 free weeks cover a year any more you have to pay.

funny how non of this makes the news

I have heard that DPD charge there drivers £150.00 if they can not do the day’s work unless the driver can supply another driver to do the round

edd1974:
i almost joined them 5 years ago in crewe when had a van. back then was 70p a parcel.
have to work 6 days a week . i asked about holidays as had holiday booked .
was told no holidays or holiday pay.
your round. as your given a set postcode area has to be covered 6 days a week 52 week a year. you can get a friend relative anybody you like to cover anytime off. can ask a fellow employee who covers neighbouring postcodes if they can help. and if worst happens we can provide cover at a cost to you of £250 a week . although we will provide you 2 free weeks cover a year any more you have to pay.

funny how non of this makes the news

Doesn’t make the news because that’s how being self employed and running a business works. If you have a client and they expect you to be there then you have to make sure that you’re there or you send an employee.

Be better off employing sniffer dogs for the vanishing parcels the ■■■■ ■■■■■