Here's one for the csi

Happened in a village near me 30mph speed limit along a straight stretch off road how the [zb]! Hope all crew were ok.

It’s easy. He had 3 cyclists clinging on for dear life who tipped it over.

But seriously. Hope all got out ok.

That’s all I can think off lol air ambulance was called but I hear all was ok it’s annoying you get to know the drivers I see them about most days, I don’t know them all by name but would like to know what happened Sod’s law I won’t bump into the driver for months I’d love to know how that happened, one turned the lorry over in a culdasac last year I imagine dustcarts are a bit top heavy maybe lol.

Obviously picking up green waste. As the refuse vehicle went down a residential road, it would appear the residents on the left hand side of the road had south facing gardens so got a lot more sunlight than the neighbours on the opposite side of the road. More sun equals more growth, more growth equals more grass cuttings, weeds etc. As opposed to those who lived in the shaded side of the road. Add to that the house at number 33 who Whilst having a new fireplace installed tried to hide some residue bricks under some grass cuttings. The loaders of the wheelie bins have not factored the fluctuations in the opposing bins and loaded all the weight onto one side of the refuse truck. The outcome was a accident waiting to happen.

If i was the wrecker driver turning up i would say “sorry mate, cant take it, its overhanging”

chester:

The loaders of the wheelie bins have not factored the fluctuations in the opposing bins and loaded all the weight onto one side of the refuse truck. The outcome was a accident waiting to happen.

There’s always someone who has to try and blame foreigners :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There was one lying on its side on the Maldon bypass a couple of weeks ago - couldn’t see for the life of me how they managed that one either. I thought at first that it might have slid down the bank from one of the roads at the top, but couldn’t see any damaged greenery to back that up. Guess these things just have a habit of randomly flipping over… :confused: :confused:

Gary

Moments before the flip-over …

Fell asleep at the wheel - maybe?

FarnboroughBoy11:
If i was the wrecker driver turning up i would say “sorry mate, cant take it, its overhanging”

Rubbish!

It won’t get picked up. It’s too far away from the kerb! :smiley:

Karl86:
Happened in a village near me 30mph speed limit along a straight stretch off road how the f! Hope all crew were ok.

Did a U turn to quick ?
I had one up on two wheels years ago when I was delivering new ones , frightened me on a roundabout on the old A1 and after that I was a lot more careful. So ■■■■ top heavy and turn so tight .

Karl86:
That’s all I can think off lol air ambulance was called but I hear all was ok it’s annoying you get to know the drivers I see them about most days, I don’t know them all by name but would like to know what happened Sod’s law I won’t bump into the driver for months I’d love to know how that happened, one turned the lorry over in a culdasac last year I imagine dustcarts are a bit top heavy maybe lol

Has your full stop button stopped working on your keyboard?:■■?::grin:

3 wheeler:

Karl86:
Happened in a village near me 30mph speed limit along a straight stretch off road how the f! Hope all crew were ok.

Did a U turn to quick ?
I had one up on two wheels years ago when I was delivering new ones , frightened me on a roundabout on the old A1 and after that I was a lot more careful. So ■■■■ top heavy and turn so tight .

Possibly it’s more off a 3,4,5 point turn kind off road though lol must have happened at some speed whatever happened to roll on its side and back over again.

damoq:

Karl86:
That’s all I can think off lol air ambulance was called but I hear all was ok it’s annoying you get to know the drivers I see them about most days, I don’t know them all by name but would like to know what happened Sod’s law I won’t bump into the driver for months I’d love to know how that happened, one turned the lorry over in a culdasac last year I imagine dustcarts are a bit top heavy maybe lol

Has your full stop button stopped working on your keyboard?:■■?::grin:

I do apologise I posted this late last night after a few jars and couldn’t be bothered to press the 123 button on my phone to enable the keyboard menu thus using the said full stop function but ill do it now for you :slight_smile:

chester:
Obviously picking up green waste. As the refuse vehicle went down a residential road, it would appear the residents on the left hand side of the road had south facing gardens so got a lot more sunlight than the neighbours on the opposite side of the road. More sun equals more growth, more growth equals more grass cuttings, weeds etc. As opposed to those who lived in the shaded side of the road. Add to that the house at number 33 who Whilst having a new fireplace installed tried to hide some residue bricks under some grass cuttings. The loaders of the wheelie bins have not factored the fluctuations in the opposing bins and loaded all the weight onto one side of the refuse truck. The outcome was a accident waiting to happen.

…elementary my dear Wa…