Here we go again.

The new SA variant name sounds like something from a 1970’s spy thriller film with Michael Caine but it’s too late as we all huddle up close in coffee shops and public places and if you open the windows on a bus prepare for the moaners of its too cold but they love sitting there breathing in viral bombardments .
People who cough and sneeze on their hands then use the ATM or don’t cover their hand when pressing the stop button on the bus .

I can see this new strain going through the population like a dose of salts from what I’ve seen, I was out on the trains & buses last Thursday as I needed to go into town, It’s less of a walk from the train station to where I needed to go than from the car parks with a knackered knee. Very few people wearing face masks despite constant tannoy announcements & notices to wear a facemask on the station platform & on the train/bus, All the windows on the bus were open though.
I dare say Christmas will be affected with upcoming restrictions :frowning: I wear a mask at all times on public transport & have a bottle of sanitiser gel in my pocket as well.

My money is on lockdown number four my friend and before Christmas too.

Sacre Bleau , I forgot to add how every shop , cafe and restaurant has their heating pumped up to maximum temperature like it’s the Bahamas, what a waste of electricity, Greta won’t like it .

According to a Pretoria expert at the epicentre of this variant they only have mild cases and no admissions

That is real world data not speculation

Sky Captain:

I hope not, and there will be a complete blank on any sort of compliance with this, we have had enough already.

bigstraight6:

Sky Captain:

I hope not, and there will be a complete blank on any sort of compliance with this, we have had enough already.

Well, Im fed up with Covid too. Ive had enough of it.

Ive had enough of this cold weather too. I will blank any measures to deal with it. So Ill put on my shorts and Hawaiian shirt and go outside to sunbathe right now.

Franglais:

bigstraight6:

Sky Captain:

Well, Im fed up with Covid too. Ive had enough of it.

Ive had enough of this cold weather too. I will blank any measures to deal with it. So Ill put on my shorts and Hawaiian shirt and go outside to sunbathe right now.

Don’t forget your sun cream too. Sensible precautions matter.

ROG:
According to a Pretoria expert at the epicentre of this variant they only have mild cases and no admissions

That is real world data not speculation

This variant was discovered days ago…
It is a bit obvious that with only a few cases seen, and all of those recent there wont be many, or any cases, yet.
There is no good real world data yet, Rog.

Oh look …a new plant I`ve never seen before.
Shall I eat it now, or watch someone else who has already eaten it? See if they are OK or not?

Oh, look…a new virus.
Shall we treat it with caution or just hope it isn`t worse than the old one?

Sky Captain:

Can’t see that myself, the Furlough scheme has concluded for one and many people of younger age groups will simply not comply with losing out on having a social life anymore.

George Orwell wrote his book called 1984 in the 1940’s ,most of what he predicted has become true today with dystopia and authorities surveillance for compliance especially in China with facial recognition cameras to Israel and their high tech using Pegasus spyware where they can access your phone without you downloading a link with a virus to access the microphone and camera elements

Sky Captain:

He said there won’t be one ==> prepare for lockdown!

Captain of the sky , you are in idiot !

I’ve had my two vaccine jabs earlier this year, my flu jab & I’m going for my booster jab next Wednesday.