Here we go again!

yourhavingalarf:

blue estate:
Not the brightest driver then [emoji38][emoji38]as if you set defrost cycle it makes the chiller work faster after to drop temp back down

Thank you for that lesson in fridges…

After 30 years of driving them I feel informed.

The thing that happens when you hit the defrost is…NOISE…and lots of it.

jeez

Yer I bet you had a good laugh when all it did was make more noise than it was just happily running on idle

yourhavingalarf:
I was having a 45…

At Monmouth services when there’s a tap on my door. It was the driver who had just pulled up next to me despite there being some empty slots nearby.

After he’d whinged about my noisy fridge, I smiled politely, told him he could park elsewhere and then went round to my fridge and hit the defrost button.

Amazingly, he sat there for the rest of my break with my fridge roaring it’s arse off.

Top banana. Or just set it to -30 has the same effect, revs its little heart out trying to pull down.

blue estate:

yourhavingalarf:

blue estate:
Not the brightest driver then [emoji38][emoji38]as if you set defrost cycle it makes the chiller work faster after to drop temp back down

Thank you for that lesson in fridges…

After 30 years of driving them I feel informed.

The thing that happens when you hit the defrost is…NOISE…and lots of it.

jeez

Yer I bet you had a good laugh when all it did was make more noise than it was just happily running on idle

Pretty sure that’s why he did it!

eagerbeaver:
Do you know what? I am fast getting to an age now where I just cannot be arsed with idiots anymore.

Why the F do people go looking for trouble :unamused: Simply ■■■■ off up the road somewhere & park if you don’t want to be next to a reefer.
And as for posting on here that reefer drivers are selfish, the mind bleeding boggles :open_mouth:

If your employer pays you for delivering chilled/frozen products, how the hell does that make you selfish? FFS, this ’ industry ’ is getting more moronic by the day. Can’t wait to get the F out of it. :imp:

Bye,bye.

jeez
[/quote]

pulled into membury one day for my 45 min break,thought I would put my head back,it’s quite a big place and there were plenty of spaces,nobody around me so I thought lovely and quiet,started drifting off and then a bloody fridge wagon pulls up right beside me,fridge motor going full pelt,driver gets out looks at me and walks away with a couldn’t care less look on his face,unbelievable

yourhavingalarf:
I was having a 45…

At Monmouth services when there’s a tap on my door. It was the driver who had just pulled up next to me despite there being some empty slots nearby.

After he’d whinged about my noisy fridge, I smiled politely, told him he could park elsewhere and then went round to my fridge and hit the defrost button.

Amazingly, he sat there for the rest of my break with my fridge roaring it’s arse off.

funny place to put a tap

truckman020:
pulled into membury one day for my 45 min break,thought I would put my head back,it’s quite a big place and there were plenty of spaces,nobody around me so I thought lovely and quiet,started drifting off and then a bloody fridge wagon pulls up right beside me,fridge motor going full pelt,driver gets out looks at me and walks away with a couldn’t care less look on his face,unbelievable

My point exactly,selfish.

bobbya:

truckman020:

My point exactly,selfish.

Erm, bit like when night trunkers pull in to do a trailer swap, shouting at each other, making so much noise, makes a fridge seem quite, to many selfish people, who don’t think about others.

bobbya:
Fridge drivers,arrogant and ignorant,selfish.

This is a dumb comment.

Fridge drivers are heros…

You wanna eat moldy pasty?

Thought not.

to be fair if you do wanna eat moldy pasty just stop at any msa

#mumsnet
It’s their job now I don’t drive one but have in the past
Man don t knock on your doors telling 'you how to do your jobs
Deal with it or move on somewhere else simples everybody’s on the same page…good

Geoffo:

bobbya:

This is a dumb comment.

You reckon,or does the truth hurt??

yourhavingalarf:
Fridge drivers are heros…

You wanna eat moldy pasty?

Thought not.

Please change this to English,thank you.

to be fair if you do wanna eat moldy pasty just stop at any msa

bobbya:

Geoffo:

bobbya:

This is a dumb comment.

You reckon,or does the truth hurt??

You must be a tipper driver.
If not perhaps you should be!