Here goes

Both excited and nervous, Start my class2 training tomorrow :unamused:

Good luck Thomas. Started mine march2014 eventually passed Nov 2014. 3rd time lucky…it was always those twunts speeding at roundabouts and the curb, but well chuffed when passed…good luck.

All the best with it. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers folks, fingers crossed it all goes smoothly :slight_smile:

Good luck with it mate. Not sure if your instructor will turn up though. Ive heard theres a massive LGV trainer scrap taking place round the back of the shops later tonight.

All nicking business from noobs off each other! Talk of vouchers/auto/residential/dsa approved/been doing it 30 years/my dads bigger/my knobs bigger etc LOL.

eagerbeaver:
Good luck with it mate. Not sure if your instructor will turn up though. Ive heard theres a massive LGV trainer scrap taking place round the back of the shops later tonight.

All nicking business from noobs off each other! Talk of vouchers/auto/residential/dsa approved/been doing it 30 years/my dads bigger/my knobs bigger etc LOL.

I have a boxing gym and accommodation to the lucky trainer who triumphs not forgetting 12% discount…mmmmm chianti

Ooooh DJP. You are naughty. Would be great to watch. Ive still got some popcorn left-share it with you pal.

Oooo beav…we know how to have a larf don’t we :grimacing:

Good luck with it mate. Just listen to your instructor and absorb what he tells u. Come test day, all will be good

^^+1
Make your instructor your best mate for the week and just do what they tell you to do. Once you’ve passed you “express” yourself as a driver…
Good luck!

I actually done my car&trailer b+e test about a year ago, and found the outfit i used were brilliant, so doing the class2 with them also… If my past experience was anything to go by, I will be well happy with the tuition/service etc.
In hindsight I should have done the class2 back then, but plans changed… at least im here now