Here at last?

Well iI’m over from New Zealand to do some more driving. Had my medical today . First step out of the way
Sent my details etc off to the Dvla. They told me I could transfer my New Zealand car licence for a Brit one but not the truck bit, (yes I know I have to be a resident or here a least a year but hey I have a British passport that says I’m a citizen (oh and also a NZ one, so I can work in Aussie as well) or so its off to school I go. (Ritchies in Glasgow). Bought the book, saw the CD-rom looks scary.

Now the paper war begins
Ska5

Welcome to TruckNet Ska,

Wish you well!

A HELLO and welcome to the net , wish you well in your choice of

employment, please let us here all know how you are getting on

with all the steps required to pliot a truck in KIWI LAND:: also

about AUSSIE if you do some work there as well,

Hello and Welcome to TruckNet Uk ska and
all the best :smiley: .

Ska,
You want to come over to Northern Ireland,brought two Kiwi friends back from harvest in USA in 2002.Our Driver Vehicle Licensing NI told them that they where legal to drive HGV’s for one year only on their international truck licence.So one went on a mixer truck locally and the other went tramping round the UK and Europe!!!

welcome to t/net ska hope you enjoy your time in gods country haha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

g’day mate! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hope you find this country is as welcoming to you as you lot we’re to me a long while ago!

I notice your in Scotland! if there won’t buy you a pint mate dont worry its normal :smiley: :wink: