Henderson’s mullask or any decent paying companies NI

Hi all, I’m looking into change off job, or even thinking about it, did a lot off uk work, been home now (Belfast) few months, got a son at 5 and only home because off him, I’m 41 driving 12 years class 1, was wondering what Henderson’s is like for work, know it’s alot forecourt spar work and cages, I’m looking days no weekends because I get my son weekends, work currently for well knowing company in lisburn, here Henderson’s is good money but not sure, here it’s bonus scheme off some sort, just asking around if anyone knows any decent companies with decent pay, thanks for taking time too look…

You’ll earn good money in Hendersons, my son works nights there as a driver and as far as I am aware they aren’t looking for any drivers at the moment. His hours have been reduced because they have so many spare drivers now. He’s still earning around £900 a week net but up until 3 months ago he was hitting £1300+ every week. I know because I’ve seen his payslips.
The work is hard and you earn every penny you get and you will be doing some part of the weekend whether it be Friday night, Saturday day, Saturday night or Sunday day. Only the old timers get away with no weekends, every new driver who does get started is expected to do weekends in some form or another.
Mulgrews pay top money but again very hard graft.

Might be better off asking in the Pro Driver Forum.
Some of them don`t us here in the Ole Folks Home. :smiley: