Help

Hi guys quick question I’m leaving from dartford tonight for Leeds does any one know if its possible to do there and back within my hours

Help is much appreciated

Done Doncaster to Dartford fairly regularly, so I’d say yes but only just. Where abouts in Leeds are you off?

Not to sure just been told about it the control room forget that even if there google maps says it is 4hr driving that’s in a car

My neck of the woods so give me a shout when you know anything.

Cheers mate

Yes it is used to do leeds to tilbury docks and back. You may have to do a 10 hour drive but its doable. Use the m11 a1. It’s a lot faster that going the m1.

from our yard in Barnsley to the Dartford Crossing you can do it in 3 hour 30 mins but that is with clear traffic going M1,M18,A1,A14,M11,M25 you of course will probably stay on the A1 and go across the M62 or stay on the A1 and go into Leeds on the A63 as i dont know which side of Leeds you are going. you would need a full card driving time to be on the safe side but if its south side of Leeds i’d say you would be ok on a 9 hour.

Yes it is possible on nights but only if you do 56 on the A1 and not 50 :wink:

Thanks guys much appreciated I’m in a recovery truck with 2 cars on the bed and one on the spec lift

mick.mh2racing:
My neck of the woods so give me a shout when you know anything.

Ditto.

Ken.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
from our yard in Barnsley to the Dartford Crossing you can do it in 3 hour 30 mins but that is with clear traffic going M1,M18,A1,A14,M11,M25 you of course will probably stay on the A1 and go across the M62 or stay on the A1 and go into Leeds on the A63 as i dont know which side of Leeds you are going. you would need a full card driving time to be on the safe side but if its south side of Leeds i’d say you would be ok on a 9 hour.

Love to know what your driving?? or should i say flying !!

Madguy :smiling_imp:

Well it got cancelled just before I left anyway but cheers for the help guys

madguy:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Love to know what your driving?? or should i say flying !!

Madguy :smiling_imp:

Sorry it’s possibly just under 4 hour to Thurrock services if I leave yard at 4am.