HELP

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF SEIMANS TRANSPORT OR KINDERSLEY TRANSPORT.
I’M A UK DRIVER AND BEEN OFFERED A JOB FROM THEM IN CANADA, BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS ANY DIRT ON THEM :angry:

pete d:
HAS ANYONE HEARD OF SEIMANS TRANSPORT OR KINDERSLEY TRANSPORT.
I’M A UK DRIVER AND BEEN OFFERED A JOB FROM THEM IN CANADA, BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS ANY DIRT ON THEM :angry:

I think I am right in saying that Kindersley transport is part of the Siemens Group, if I am wrong I will be corrected you can count on that.

I have information on said company, but I don’t want to wake up a sleeping Dog, and get bitten for my trouble.
Look down WWW

:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

As a gesture Steveo I have taken the liberty of PM ing Pete your site addy :wink:

I dont understand!

pete d:
I dont understand!

What don’t you understand Pete ■■

Welcome to TN Pete, what you don’t understand is that there is a bit of history to Canada threads. I suggest you PM Steveo and Bob the Dog to try and get both views of the situation regarding your query.
Alternatively, do a search on Canada on here and read everything there is to know. :wink:
You may, or may not, be wiser afterwards. But you will be entertained. :slight_smile:

Not sure that is entirely fair, David. At least, when I give information, it is based entirely on experience.

Sorry, bit late, just got back from the dog sitting (no pun intended Rob :unamused: ).
I told him to read everything, can’t say fairer than that, he can make his own mind up as to who knows what mate, just like the rest of us. :wink: :laughing: