HELP !!!!!!!

I am running very low on real tea bags :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

[zb] You had your years supply already, you need to learn to ration yourself! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PM me your mailing address, and any specific precautions I should take when mailing you strange powders in little bags whilst in the USA…

Thanks all the same Alli but it would cost more in postage :exclamation:
Besides … I know my mate down there in GA will give in under pressure and get some tetleys up here before long :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

when i visited james i took loads of tea bags, loads of cadburys flakes and lots of them mini eggs too.
the customs guy thought i was a bit strange :open_mouth:
then he asked me where i was staying, so i told him, then he asked if i was staying at a friends i said " it was a guy i met via the internet and ive never met him" :open_mouth: it was even worse. :wink:

So you told him you were staying with some ‘GUY’ you met on the internet :wink:

I didn’t know you swung that way :question:

LOL! I’ve got loads Pat…thanks to the T bag smuggler down south :wink: :wink: :wink:

Bully

Yeah :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: He sent me two boxes but they are getting depleted fast :exclamation:
My Boy bought some PG tips over but they have all gone.

I have about 20 tetleys left :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hey Pat :smiley:
I’ve got about 2000 Yorkshire Tea bags, if you’re interested :wink:
Stronger than Tetley’s by a MILE :laughing: :laughing:
Seeing as I can’t drink coffee any more :cry: I’ve stocked up on the Tea :laughing:

2,000 :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: al I get is the odd box of 80 now and then :exclamation:

ps; Did I tell you what a great guy you are :question:

Grovel , grovel :laughing: :laughing:

hey Pat, I’ve found a place around here that sells Tetley. It says Tetley British Blend on the box. Pretty sure it’s the stuff you’re after.

Thats the stuff :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

I spoke to Geordieboy today but all he did was torment me :cry:

Yeah!, Pat knows all about British Blend…It’s the stuff I deliver :wink: :laughing: and get free case’s every few weeks :wink: :laughing: :laughing: , it’s the same Tea I sent him :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thats what he’s grovelling for now :cry: , never mind Pat you can always do what I had to do when I first came over here 15-16 years ago :bulb: …buy a box of that Lipton ice tea blend :laughing: , you’ll eventually get a cuppa out of it :unamused: …so long as you use about 4 teabags for each cup :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How many 80 ct boxes did I give you at MATS Bully? :wink:…almost a case was’nt it?

I guess what it boils down to, is, if you attend MATS you get a good supply of TEA! :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …speaking of TEA :exclamation: …Where’s my England Flag, you Bloody TEALEAF! :cry: :unamused: :angry: :question: :question:

tetley offers its stuff for sale through a website for all those who couldn’t make MATS this year. www.tetleyusa.com.

Don’t make it easy on him Gorgeousload…we want him to stew a little first :wink: :laughing:

naaa, i’ve riled him enough.

I got a text message on my phone Thurs, from Steve (Geordieboy) boasting about his Yosrkshire tea … the swine :cry: