Help with weekend driving bans

Its been a long time since I was reguarly driving abroad so my memory of the weekend driving bans is somewhat vague plus they have probably changed over the years.
I am off again next week with Mr Flibble to Kosovo but our usual route through Serbia isnt looking too good with the independance of Kosovo being declared so we are having to take a different route through Slovenia, Croatia and Montenegro. We are aiming for Passau on the 1st days drive (thurs) and than into Croatia on the 2nd day (fri).
So my question is, does anybody know what the weekend restrictions are in Croatia and Montenegro,.If there are no restrictions we are hoping to make Kosovo on the Sunday but if there are we will probably spend the weekend in Split.
Will try and do a diary with pics and post it on here when we get back.
Thanks
Paul

have a look through herelink

AND HERE
BY changeing the last word you cab get information on all the countrys
you require, from wikipedia,

look here link

That ONE IS on German,sorry.

or this ONE

also lookm through thisLINK

HOPE THIS HELPS;

have found this Germany driveing ban 21st-&–24th march
and Sundays 0000–2200hrs

Solvakia BAN 21-&–24 March and Sundays 0000–2200hrs

Slovinia,Sundays 0800–2100hrs
21st -&–24th March, 1400–2100hrs

Hungary,Saturday,plus the day before a bank holiday
2200–0000hrs (14thmarch)
15thMarch 0000–2200hrs

AUSTRIA;Saturday 1500hrs—2400hrs
Sunday --& 24th march, 0000–2200hrs
inTyrol part of austria there are also bans in place
in the night hours plus the use of the brenner
at night costs more than by day

Croiatia, 21st from1500–2300hrs,

hope the above helps a little,

Paul:
… we will probably spend the weekend in Split.

Paul, if you get stuck for the weekend then I would go a couple of hours further down the road past Split to the Makarska Riviera. Little towns and villages on the beach, Gradac, being one in particular. No poblem with the parking around there anyway, a few little bars and retuarants and the weather should be warming up nicely down there by now.

Look forward to the Pics.

Thanks Pete for the links they have prooved useful. It looks like the driving bans are only in the summer time so we are hoping to be pushing on into Kosovo over the weekend and hopefully arrive sometime on the monday in Kosovo. Although we are all double manned we wont be doing full double manned shifts as there are only a few of us who drive for a living so for some its too much to be in a moving truck for over 20hrs at a time.
Cheers Bullit for the advice about the better parking , but we try were ever to stop in hotels for the night and that is why if we were to be weekended Split would have probably been best choice. I will certainly do a diary this time as Ive just invested in a new laptop so I can write it up when I’m in the passenger seat, I meant to do one after last Octobers convoy but never got around to it.
We set off next wednesday with the artics and the 18 tonner and the rest (7.5 tonners) set of on the friday, hopefully we all arrive back in the UK around the 28/29th of March.
Bilko I got your PM thanks mate and I will call over when Im back to see you and show you the pictures, I ve got some from the last convoy that may bring back memories of our runs abroad together all them years ago, Vlissingen docks, the Cats back on the A3 down to Frankfurt the Austrian border at Suben, Gieselwind truckstop, what memories these and others bring back of the good old days. I will give you a call before we go.

Paul

Paul:
the Cats back on the A3 down to Frankfurt the Austrian border at Suben, Gieselwind truckstop, what memories these and others bring back of the good old days. I will give you a call before we go.
Paul

Hi Paul, I know an old hand when I see one. :wink:

Remeber the dodge via Schärding when Suben was being “problematic”■■ :wink:

How about the Shell garage at just off the Autobahn at Deggendorf and the Lomo too??
Or was Hengersberg your preference??
There’s a few words I haven’t used in a while… :wink: