Help with volvo radio

Driving me nuts this, how do you get the radio on to am frequency iv pressed everything and it stays on fm surely it must have am aswell ■■?
This is on a 56 plate fm 12 standard radio

Press and hold MODE button (bottom left) until it beeps, then tap MODE button to scroll between AM/FM.

volvotrucks.com/SiteCollecti … /Radio.pdf

Thanks chaps will try this in the morning :smiley:

In mine, it is just a case of pressing the radio button until it goes onto the chosen frequency.

I’ve had the problem that the radio is tuned in playing fine turn the truck off to unload go back to it the radio turns on but had no sound comes out then you tune out and tune back in and it’s find it only happens on the Bluetooth model

allly_b11:
I’ve had the problem that the radio is tuned in playing fine turn the truck off to unload go back to it the radio turns on but had no sound comes out then you tune out and tune back in and it’s find it only happens on the Bluetooth model

Yeah mine does the same. Ive all the presets set so I have to press the preset I’m listening to and sound will reappear. Rather ominously a few weeks back I lost all sound from all modes for about 6 hours. Just randomly popped back to life.

switchlogic:

allly_b11:

Yeah mine does the same. Ive all the presets set so I have to press the preset I’m listening to and sound will reappear. Rather ominously a few weeks back I lost all sound from all modes for about 6 hours. Just randomly popped back to life.

Its got the hump with all that six music you listen to Luke :smiley:

Ha, my digital radio has died so its mostly Radio 4 at the moment

oh dear…not good then. As a matter of interest, how did you find the digital radio?

Brilliant. Loved it. And it lasted 5 years and 4 lorries so didn’t do so bad.

Got a new Volvo now and was thinking of getting one now i have 3.5mm input. never really fancied down it via an fm transmitter. Thanks, will look into it.