Help with traffic cops

Hi a work mate was saying he past a traffic car on the hard shoulder 2 carriages over face on a little over the speed limit.he wreckons. They wont have logged it but iam not so sure. Any ideas

what??

As the post says. It isn’t rocket science

:question:

:question: :question: :question: Try reading your post, and see if it makes sense

Nope got me there as well. Maybe I’m a rocket scientist?

nearly there:
Hi a work mate was saying he past a traffic car on the hard shoulder 2 carriages over face on a little over the speed limit.he wreckons. They wont have logged it but iam not so sure. Any ideas

as i read it your mate passed a traffic car just over the speed limt, the traffic car was 2 carriageways over,(as in on the other side of the road■■?)
how much over the limit was your mate travelling■■?
also typicly plod will stop and issue fpn on the spot.

Translation

nearly there:

so theres a cop car parked on the hard shoulder
Hes in lane 2 Hes gone past em while slightly over the speed limit
Have they clocked him? I dunno, he would have probably been pulled over if they where so keen. if they didnt pull him I doubt hell hear anything unless they where using similar equipment to the scamera vans … which I doubt

april fools :smiley:

Saddo, Hard Shoulder = Motorway, yes?
Motorway = 60 MPH, yes?
Truck going over 60 MPH, nah, unless it’s a Nolans, in which case who gives a ■■■■. :stuck_out_tongue:

Led to believe they have to stop you unless it’s a camera van.

nearly there:

It’s not English either

Spacemonkeypg:

nearly there:

It’s not English either

No and I doubt Fred Person could make anything of that :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably them hills on m74. I regularly do 80+ rolling down them. Nowt to worry about at nightime or with traffic cars. :wink:

loopyjuice:

nearly there:

as i read it your mate passed a traffic car just over the speed limt, the traffic car was 2 carriageways over,(as in on the other side of the road■■?)
how much over the limit was your mate travelling■■?
also typicly plod will stop and issue fpn on the spot.

That’s it. Thanks for reply

pavaroti:
Probably them hills on m74. I regularly do 80+ rolling down them. Nowt to worry about at nightime or with traffic cars. :wink:

Cheers bud

Errm, when you say a ‘mate’ do you really mean yourself, don’t be shy its okay we are all adults here, there is help available if you really need it!

dinosteveus1:
Truck going over 60 MPH, nah, unless it’s a Nolans, in which case who gives a [zb]. :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :smiley:

Lol no not me but it could be some day