Help with Stoneridge tacho

Is it possible to view daily (shift) driving time on a Stoneridge? From the main screen if you press down once (or twice) it shows what I think is accumulative driving time. Is this for the week, daily or what?

I’ve been struggling with my hours (new driver) and if I can keep track of my driving hours then the rest will fall into place.

If you press the down arrow once it will tell you the amount of time you have been driving. Once you take a full 45 minute break this will reset to zero and start the process again.
If you want to know the total amount of time you have been driving inclusive of the break resets then press the up arrow.

There are online simulators available from sites such as: sites.google.com/site/martinhfb … -simulator

Mods please remove link if not allowed.

Tarrman:
Is it possible to view daily (shift) driving time on a Stoneridge? From the main screen if you press down once (or twice) it shows what I think is accumulative driving time. Is this for the week, daily or what?

I’ve been struggling with my hours (new driver) and if I can keep track of my driving hours then the rest will fall into place.

Try:

se5000.com/documentation.html

drivers-cpc.co.uk/?page=freetacho

There are several others if you use Google. You should be able to download the manuals from the makers website with full operating instructions too. :slight_smile:

That stoneridge homepage link is of great use, I’ve bookmarked that bad boy :sunglasses:

The online sim is good but the software is out of date.

Oh and thanks for the PM :wink:

Thanks for the links and information chaps :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

at the start of the shift, press the down arrow for the fortnightly driving hours, write it down or call the number on your phone to save it

I don’t arse about with mine, just do a print if I lose track.

I tell you the best thing IMO about the stoneridge, not having to bugger about for a couple of minutes while it does its sums.

Siemens seems to need a few minutes break of its own to find out what day it is

This is the document which I need, most useful!!

se5000.com/_client/downloads … ide_EN.pdf