Help with stoneridge tacho !?

Hello looking for a bit of help here I have just looked at my total driving hours for the day and it is on 14 hours and has obviously carried on from yesterday and I have no idea why any one know what on earth is going on ?

Did you have a reduced daily rest i.e less than 11 hours?

If so the Stoneridge display will show the accumulative driving hours since the last 11 hours plus break. If you’re driving a Scania, this shows up on the dash. Nothing to be concerned about as long as you haven’t exceeded your driving hours between rests.

Kyle2643:
Hello looking for a bit of help here I have just looked at my total driving hours for the day and it is on 14 hours and has obviously carried on from yesterday and I have no idea why any one know what on earth is going on ?

I suggest that you do a printout of the current shift and the previous shift if you haven’t already, it should be possible to see from that what’s happened.

MAT:
Did you have a reduced daily rest i.e less than 11 hours?

If so the Stoneridge display will show the accumulative driving hours since the last 11 hours plus break. If you’re driving a Scania, this shows up on the dash. Nothing to be concerned about as long as you haven’t exceeded your driving hours between rests.

yes mat it was after a reduced daily rest thats cleared things up for me cheers mate :smiley: