Help with post pass certificate

Hi,

I passed my LGV C last October but man told me to keep certificate until i passed my CPC and then post it with my driving licence and paper part with driving licence with practical driving test pass certificate to get C and C1 on my licence

Have i missed out something like a application form or something or is it just all 3 and post together direct to this address

Please correct address if this one is wrong (I have also copy my certificate just encase the post got lost and of course i will have post as record)

DVLA
Swansea
SA99 1BR

Please reply if you are reading this :slight_smile: so i can post today later

On the back of test pass certificate (practical driving test) you will find the address. And i got my DQC home after passing mod 4 without sending the certificate to them.

Before sending anything SCAN THEM both sides

Send both parts of licence and C pass certificate only

DCPC is sorted automatically

You will not get blue C pass certificate back but you can get a colour copy for yourself from the scan you did if you wish to

I am surprised that you have not sent them off well before now then waited for the licence to be returned to do the initial DCPC as the gap between the two was so long

As Rog says send them off ASAP. The blue certificate is only valid for 2 years after which you would need to retake the driving test. A few months ago we trained a guy who had forgotten to send it off after passing with us just over 2 years go and he had to take the test again. Guess what? He failed the test and needed a retest.

Its well worth the cost of the postage.

Thanks for all your reply and i am really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Thanks to ROG/PETE for answers to all my topic/thread on here :slight_smile: been really helpful!