Help with mobile phone

As stated above, Im starting a new job on monday which envolves a bit of euro work :smiley: now the last time i went over the water was before the borders came down so no mobiles or tinternet available.

So my question is what do you lads use to ring home or access the web. I have a dongle on 3 and my normal mobileā€™s 1 on o2 and 1 on vodafone. So any help will be much appreciated. :confused:

Dont use dongle it will cost you an arm and leg,Iā€™m in O2 if your on contract you can have a ā€œbolt onā€ for Ā£10/month which is all you pay for unlimited incoming calls.

to contact the missus, or the office, i just ring, then hang up. they then call me back. itā€™s free incoming with a Ā£10 bolt on with orange.

So is it cheaper for them to ring from the Uk or for me to ring them from Euroland.

Still confused got the bit about not using the dongle but still dont understand the phone bit, sorry if im being abit thick. :confused:

free for them to ring you.

Thanks for the help. :smiley:

limeyphil:
free for them to ring you.

I think you need to clarify that statement, as on most networks you will still be charged to receive calls.

With o2 you can opt to pay a monthly charge so that you can receive calls whilst in many European countries free of charge (fair use rules apply). All depends on what you have, PAYG or monthly contract and what network you are on.

I use blackberry on vodafone contract with a Ā£10 a month euro data traveller add on. This gets me 25mb a day of mobile web which more than meets my needs. Blackberry messenger is a live messenger that I use with the wife in place of texting as its included in the plan and I use facebook for blackberry also. My data is always live so I get all emails and I have never gone over the 25mb daily usage. Calls are 75p flat rate for up to an hour, outgoing then uses your inclusive minutes, incoming is just the 75p.