Help with logos:(

Hi All,i am looking for anyone who has any colour or black and white photos they can e mail me of certain tanker firms from 70s,80…my grandad drove for Lankro Chemicals in Eccles Manchester,later they became Diamond Shamrock,i also remember CPC United Kingdom,And Smith And Robinson from Trafford Park,i am currently trying to recreate these liveries for my model collection,but having little or no photographs of them,im having difficulty in finding the fonts to print my own just from memory,so if theres any drivers,or anyone who has any old photos i could lend or if they could e mail me id be very appreciative:) thanks again,

Early one of S&R hope this helps.

F86JUNKIE:
Hi All,i am looking for anyone who has any colour or black and white photos they can e mail me of certain tanker firms from 70s,80…my grandad drove for Lankro Chemicals in Eccles Manchester,later they became Diamond Shamrock,i also remember CPC United Kingdom,And Smith And Robinson from Trafford Park,i am currently trying to recreate these liveries for my model collection,but having little or no photographs of them,im having difficulty in finding the fonts to print my own just from memory,so if theres any drivers,or anyone who has any old photos i could lend or if they could e mail me id be very appreciative:) thanks again,

Hi F86 Junkie, Here Is an older one of PTH cerca 60s