Help with first ever manual entry Siemens VDO

I’ve searched and seen a guide and I’ve seen several youtube videos and all that happened was they confused me :blush:

I will start work tomorrow at about 5am. I have to take the works van to MAN at Trafford Park to pick up my freshly serviced 61 reg TGX.
Consequently I’ll need to do a manual entry for that time (I believe).

When I put my card in it asks me if I want to do a manual entry (default being “yes”) so I press OK.
This will bring up the time that my card was last withdrawn (about 9 days ago). Obviously I don’t need to change this entry as it is correct.
I need to change the start of tomorrow’s shift - probably by about an hour, by the time everything is sorted out.
It’s this entry that I’m not sure about and I don’t want to mess up anything.

I’m also aware that we’re on British Summer Time at the moment and the tacho records in UTC so my “start” time will need to show 4 am rather than 5am as I understand things.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I’m assuming your company don’t require you to show weekend breaks. Insert card, when it asks if you want to do manual entry click yes. Change mode switch to other work, advance time on screen to 04.00 (if thats the time you started) 1st sept and press yes button 3 times.this will take you up to the current time. Don’t forget all times will be in UTC. Think yourself lucky it’s not a Stoneridge tacho!! hope this helps

No they haven’t mentioned anything like that :smiley:
So how do I get past the option to change the end of shift time that I believe is shown first? Is that just a matter of pressing OK until tomorrow’s start time shows?
And thanks :smiley:

Have a play with one for a while, see if you can suss it :wink:
fomento.gob.es/transportes/s … _adsl.html

yes, then move time back to 04.00 just make sure you don’t click “save changes” until you’re ready!

Thank you both :smiley: