Help with buttons

Can anybody help please, what are these buttons. I know the second one is exhaust brake.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

First one I’d say is DPF regen maybe?

The far right hand one is to raise and lower the back of the lorry and the one on the left of it is to level it back out afterwards.

The third is suspensions the 1 above is air vent,the red 1 I don’t know the round 1 I think are the lights,as for the rest I don’t know

Middle on applies the exhaust brake when you push the foot brake

Top one air vent [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red one allows you to take your break on double yellows when you run out of 4.5 [emoji16]

Starting left to right

1 - DPF Regen - unless high mileage you’ll probably never touch it!

2 - Exhaust brake - if on when you lightly press brake it will use exhaust brake first then. More pressure brakes as normal
Note - Using exhaust brake this way will not maje gearbox down change to maximise braking. Looks like a scania so foot switch on floor does that

3 - press up - auto level suspension. Press down then temp weight transfer if stored in memory

4 - manual adjusting of rear suspension to raise lower tail for dock loading usually. Press button 3 when done to resume normal ride height

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One on left dpf regeneration.
If you get same icon on your display. Either give your truck a good blast up the motorway.
Or park up engine off pess Button. Dont drive anyware and basically engine runs at high revs ■■■■■ blows all rubbish out the system. Although this does take about an hour to complete once started

Cheers all

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Wow… manual DPF regeneration on HGVs? Im impressed (I’m a learner)

On my BMW i had to hook laptop up to diagnostics to get it going if it didn’t do it by itself. Just a button on HGVs :open_mouth: :astonished:

ibby730d:

On my BMW i had to hook laptop up to diagnostics to get it going if it didn’t do it by itself. Just a button on HGVs :open_mouth: :astonished:

That’s what you get for buying a BM :smiley:

Mazzer2:

ibby730d:

That’s what you get for buying a BM :smiley:

Ahaha i still love my beast even though it required life support machine a lot :smiley:

Can’t delete this accidental post

ibby730d:

My 330d’s dpf has been gutted so no need for regens [emoji3]

nomiS36:

ibby730d:

Ahaha same here :smiley: did my head in seriously. Cat is next as im sure its life is nearly over at 148k. 730d dynod at 302bhp and 520torques… if you care lol

ibby730d:

nomiS36:

ibby730d:

Ahaha same here :smiley: did my head in seriously. Cat is next as im sure its life is nearly over at 148k. 730d dynod at 302bhp and 520torques… if you care lol

Beemer exempt from New MoT test?

And if truck is on re-gen don’t park on dessicated grass etc.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Franglais:

ibby730d:

nomiS36:

ibby730d:

Beemer exempt from New MoT test?

And if truck is on re-gen don’t park on dessicated grass etc.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Apparently pre 2009 cars don’t require them. Mines 2006. Passed its MOT recently anyway. [emoji1360]
@ibby730d, 305bhp and 650nm torques. [emoji6]

I wonder what those figures feel like weighing 370 KG less than a 7 lol

I just try pressing them. What could possibly go wrong?