Help Wanted

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this in but thought i’d give it a try.
Ive been looking for a while now for upto date dvds showing modern trucks & their drivers going about their daily duties either abroad or within the uk.
Ive had some info from brit pete such as toprun & nynehead books. There was a couple i’m thinking of buying but was wondering if anyone else knew of any places that sell this sort of thing.
Having spent months searching for this i’m starting to come to the conclusion that there just isnt any such thing. Seems silly to me that you seem to be able to find modern dvd for almost anything from trains, planes, boats, busses, formuls one & allsorts of other racing but not one thing regarding trucks.
Thanks in advance for any advice you might be able to give.

I’m putting a DVD of some of my videos together at the moment, not for sale just to learn how to use the DVD authoring program and for something to do, and if you want I’ll send you one when it’s finished, if I do actually finish it that is. :wink:

My kids have got some Steady Eddie videos, about a cartoon Stobarts truck. On each there are a few little short vids about the real ones, but I guess that’s not quite what you are after. :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
I’m putting a DVD of some of my videos together at the moment, not for sale just to learn how to use the DVD authoring program and for something to do, and if you want I’ll send you one when it’s finished, if I do actually finish it that is. :wink:

That would be great, thanks. I think ive seen some clips of yours that have been posted on here before. Have to say i thought they were great!!

8wheels:
My kids have got some Steady Eddie videos, about a cartoon Stobarts truck.

Yeah, yeah, it’s for the kids. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

8wheels:
My kids have got some Steady Eddie videos, about a cartoon Stobarts truck. On each there are a few little short vids about the real ones, but I guess that’s not quite what you are after. :laughing:

Thanks anyway mate but i’m really looking for dvd’s about modern trucks that last for a reasonable amount of time.

HAVE a look here auf achse this was a great TV weeekly program and it was well thought
over here , and yes these guys did there own driveing,

not sure if they have a english version,but worth a look,

Theres a torrent site for them here torrent.to/torrent/popup.php … &ID=107053

I would download it but i dont speak German.

Tyler, have a look at this site toprun.ch/truck/Toprun_DVD/index.html
there’s a mix of old and new runs on there.
There’s also Nyneheads site nynehead-books.co.uk/catalog.php
Hope this helps.

if you managed to see bbc 1 yesterday about supermarkets you would have seen some asda trucks ,and some of the fun had by the drivers

New link ive just found who sell upto date truck dvds/videos about fairground transport. Thought some of you guys & girls might be interested.

davehomervideo.com/index.php

I downloaded some of the movies from that torrent I just wish I spoke German as it looks quite good.