help wanted please

hi im looking to hopefully find some old milehams transport pictures,hopefully of the yard and units. my did is called micky aylett and used to drive with some legends who were,dave craft,micky savage,peter bunclark,jimmy tarlin,berni green,john jordan,.
un fortunatly my dad has just been laid off now has hes company have gone bust,and its right on top of hes birthday 5th feb,and im wanting to cheer him up as hes a bit down,hes knocking on a bit now and dont think no ones gunna want to take him on now. i was with my dad every spare time i got in hes lorry on nights out in bristol with the legends above,he taught me everything i needed to know about lorry driving and i love him big time for that as im now a lorry driver myself,despite him trying to steer me away from it,but i saw him happy and all the top and nice drivers he met and the good times he had,and thought i want that life.so i followed hes footsteps,getting my first job as a shunter in thames board mills along with roping and sheeting ,and getting comments on my sheeting work,but i just told them my dads name and that he taught me and most of them knew him ,i couldnt do anything or have a misshap without him knowing lol…
so im looking to cheer him up a bit with some pics of the units especially 1 of the leyland they had as my dad got it brand new.
so im asking and just fingers crossed that someone has something i could work with as i would love to present him with a nice framed photo of some pics and i know if this is a big ask some old dartford tunnel tickets my dad used to sell for brekkie money…lol…a very big thankyou in advance from smudger33…stay lucky all

IICR milehams would return load out of Hulland Products Derbys.As soon as you said their name ergo AEC come into my mind this could well of been Leyland.
I’am struggling with the colour Pale Green or Grey is this the same Milehams■■? maybe the Grey matter will engage gear with a little help.
John

3300John:
IICR milehams would return load out of Hulland Products Derbys.As soon as you said their name ergo AEC come into my mind this could well of been Leyland.
I’am struggling with the colour Pale Green or Grey is this the same Milehams■■? maybe the Grey matter will engage gear with a little help.
John

it was t milehams transport out of purfleet they had grey motors with a red t on the door and milehams in black,i was hoping to find the pic of the white leyland they had it was new and my dad got it,and i would love some of the pics of the other lorries if any one has any…