Help Wanted: Iveco L566 LSA

Hi,

I was tracking my dads old Iveco to see where it went after he drove with Gibbs of Fraserburgh. I eventually found out what happened to it after a couple of years searching and got in contact with the last owner that had it. He mentioned it ran from Dundee to London and back every week pulling a curtainsider in Gibbs’s base colours. I was wondering if anyone remembers seeing this on the road and if anyone got a snap of it. It was an Iveco eurotech 380 6x2 reg L566 LSA. If anyone has pictures or stories of this lorry I would really appreciate it if you could get in touch. Please find a link below with a photo of when my dad drove it. Thanks

http://public.fotki.com/Scottishtruckphotos/scottish-trucks/aberdeenshire__surr/aberdeenshire__the/gibbs_of_fraserburgh/euroscotvehregnol56.html

Nudge

Probably scrapped by now - tinworm got the better of Iveco cabs of this
vintage

Yeah I know its scrapped but after Gibbs sold it it was still on the road for another 2 years running the whole length of the UK every week but there’s no record of anybody seeing it then or any photos. Quite unusual for an ex-gibbs still in original colours on that kind of work not to be photographed.

Still struggling to find info or photos of this. Still no one with any info, must be someone he saw it or remembers it?