Help! tesco assesment

hi everyone, long time since I posted anything, ok I need a bit of help i just went today for an interview on tesco distribution centre in weybridge everything was ok and they gave me the assesment day for this monday bank holiday at 5 am i am pretty nervous they told me they’re very hard testing your reversing well for the last month I’ve been driving most 7.5t and 12t doing multidrops and I’ve done some shunting at nights for agencies but I have not been driving artics, I just booked a training session with my old training school for tomorrow but only 2 hours, I’m find driving forwards but when it comes to reversing well does a different story I only know how to reverse to a bay the typical reversing exercise on the driving test but tesco will assest you in many different situations like blind side reversing and diagonal parking in a spot, has anyone done it I’m pretty sure must of you have is there any tricks apart from taking it slowly, I know I would have time tomorrow to ask the instructor but you guys that live in the real world may know a few more tricks, ahhh! one more thing If you pass the reverse they take you for a store delivery any tricky ones out there close to weybridge that you know of or you have done a delivery for tesco and of course if there is anyone out there that will like to make a few extra quids in the weekend teaching me the tricks I will really appreciated cause the training school can only give me 2 hours and I’m not sure if that is enough bearing in mind that I haven’t touch an artic for 8 weeks now, any help will be appreciated…thanks everyone and I’ll be waiting for your comments…

TESCO ASSESSMENT
Hope it helps

when i done an assesment all i did was go out with one of their regular drivers and the store they sent me to was slough,if you get that one you wont have any problems,all the regular driver was looking for was that you kept to the speed limit ,drove the lorry safely and with consideration for other road users,particularly coming out of brooklands onto parvis/byfleet rd,you have right of way on that junction but they expect you to give way to car drivers,well they did when i done it ,it may have changed since,if tescos teddington is still open thats the one you do not want,that is a pig of a place to get into,and by the way the shunters are law in that place ,nothing more to say but i hope it helps

and by the way the shunters are law in that place ,nothing more to say but i hope it helps, what you mean with that ,I just had a look on google earth and is a bit tricky and you’ve got the wodden posts on the other side I’m sure they are there for a reason maybe something happen before with one of those houses ,the bad thing is teddington one still open and is close to weybridge ,I’ve heard and read in here that they take you to easy ones, one more thing anyone knows what king of gear box the tesco mercs have, thanks everyone I hope to see you soon on the road.

I drive a merc AXOR which is what I think tesco use, I might be wrong, and mine has an 8 speed range change, some times I get sent to pick up new lorrys and take them to other depot’s, a couple of months back I picked up an ACTROS for a depot we have in hadiscoe and that had an electronic sequential…